Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Monday, September 26, 2011

Low Fat, Gluten Free, Low Sodium Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup Mix

Directions

2 cups nonfat dry milk
3/4 c. cornstarch
1/4 c. sodium free instant chicken bouillon granules (Herbox)
2 T. dried onion flakes or 1 tsp.onion powder
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp pepper


Instructions


Blend ingredients. When ready to use, combine 1/3 c. soup substitute mix with 1 1/4 c. water to equal 1 can of soup. This was from the Mayo Clinic website and is intended for use in casseroles.

No comments:

Post a Comment