Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Friday, November 21, 2014

Baked French Eggs

You'll need:
12 large eggs [any amount will work]
8 oz grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
1/3-1/2 cup of heavy cream [more or less depending on how many eggs you're making]
salt & black pepper to taste

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 425°F.  Spray each muffin cup with butter flavored cooking spray.  Crack an egg into  each cup.  You can make as many or few eggs as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment