Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Glazed Honey Mustard Pretzels

Ingredients:

  • 12 cups miniature pretzel twists

  • tablespoons margarine

  • tablespoons yellow mustard or dijon mustard

  • 1/4 cup honey 

  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder 


  • Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 250 degrees.

  • Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.

  • Combine margarine, mustard, honey, garlic salt and onion powder.

  • Microwave or heat on stove until hot.

  • Mix pretzels and glaze in ziplock to coat pretzels.

  • Pour onto pan and bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.

  • Pour out onto waxed paper and quickly separate into a single layer.

  • Cool completely.

  • Store in sealed bag or container.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment