Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Grilled Greek Fish

Ingredients

1/3 cup lemon juice
3 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. fresh minced oregano
2 Tbsp. fresh minced mint
1 minced clove garlic
1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
1/2 tsp. Greek seasoning
4 6oz. tilapia fillets

Directions

In a large resealable plastic bag, combine lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, mint, garlic, lemon peel and Greek Seasoning.  Refrigerate 30 minutes.  Drain and discard marinade.  Grease grill rack.  Grill Tilapia, covered over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.

Nutrition Facts:  1 fillet equals 223 calories, 10g fat, 83mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 2g carbohydrates, 32g protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment