Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pasta tossed with herbs and breadcrumbs

Ingredients

4 tsp. breadcrumbs
dash of dried parsley
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp garlic salt
black pepper
1/4 tsp. olive oil

Directions


Cook noodles according to package, drain.  Once cooled off a bit, toss with ingredients.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many servings does this make? How much pasta do you make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it made about 6 servings, I used about half a package of spaghetti noodles.

    ReplyDelete