Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Thursday, June 6, 2013

3 Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Bar

3 Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter BarsIngredients

1 cup- natural peanut butter 
3/4 cup- honey
3 cups- old fashioned oatmeal


Directions

Put peanut butter and honey in a heavy saucepan and heat on low until thoroughly combined and becomes a liquid consistency. 
Mix in oats and stir.
Press into a 9 x 9 inch pan.
Cover and let set overnight (does not need to go in fridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment