Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Monday, June 3, 2013

Taco Chicken Casserole

Ingredients

2 cups shredded chicken
2 cups shredded cheese
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can of drained rotel
1/2 package taco seasoning
Bag of Chips ex. Doritos

Directions

preheat oven 350. Mix all ingredients. Grease casserole dish. Crush 1/2 bag Doritos and place in bottom, top with mixture, crush a few Doritos on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment