Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Monday, May 16, 2011

Shrimp Louisiane

INGREDIENTS
·         2 Slices of white bread, cubed
·         ¼ cup of milk
·         1 cup chopped onion
·         ¾ cup chopped bell pepper
·         1 clove of garlic, minced
·         2 tbsp. butter
·         1-2 lbs. shrimp
·         1 can cream of mushroom soup
·         3 cups cooked rice
·         1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
·         1 ½ tbsp. lemon juice
·         1 ½ tsp. salt
·         ¼ tsp. pepper
·         Paprika
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Soak bread cubes in milk.  In a large saucepan, sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in butter until crisp-tender.  Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes longer or until pink.  Stir in soup, rice, parsley, lemon juice and seasonings.  Add soaked bread and mix well.  Spoon into greased 2 quart casserole; sprinkle with paprika.  Bake for 30-45 minutes.  Serves 6.
Amount Per Serving  Calories: 589 | Total Fat: 9.3g | Cholesterol: 306mg

No comments:

Post a Comment