Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lipton Onion Soup Mix Onion-Roasted Potatoes

The most amazing potatoes ever!

Ingredients

  • 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
  • 5 red potatoes, cut into large chunks
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
Directions

Preheat oven to 425.  Put cut up potatoes into a ziplock, add olive oil and onion soup mix.  Shake well.  Pour onto medium sized greased baking sheet.  Bake, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender golden brown.

2 comments:

  1. These turned out super yummy! The only problem I had was with them sticking a little, but that was probably due to the fact that I didn't stir them as often as I should have. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian loves these potatoes! Mine stick a little too. Glad you tried them :-)

    ReplyDelete