Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Monday, June 6, 2011

Pasta Sausage Supper

I used a frozen blend of red, green and yellow peppers and onions. 

Ingredients
  • 1 (16 ounce) package penne or medium tube pasta
  • 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
  • 1 medium green pepper, julienned
  • 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
  • 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 (26 ounce) jar seasoned meatless spaghetti sauce, warmed
Directions

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute the sausage, peppers and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain pasta and set aside.  Serve pasta as the base, add spaghetti sauce and then top with sausage mixture.               

2 comments:

  1. Looks very tempting. I will try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian loved it! I made onion-roasted potatoes with it, will post that recipe, both so very easy!

    ReplyDelete