Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chicken Parmesan Casserole

Ingredients

4-5 chicken breasts
2-3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 cloves crushed Garlic
Crushed red pepper flakes
2 cups Marinana Sauce
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese
4 ounces Parmesan Cheese
5 ounce package croutons


In a casserole dish (9x13) coat with olive oil and mix in crushed garlic.  Add a couple of shakes of red pepper flakes.  Layer chicken breasts over the oil and seasonings.  Add Marinana sauce on top of chicken, spread across the chicken evenly.  Sprinkle on the chopped basil leaves, then 4 ounces of grated mozzarella and 2 ounces grated Parmesan.  Next, add  the garlic croutons and then top with remaining cheese.   Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.

1 comment: