Getting started....

Ok, let's see how well this goes. I told myself I would never get into blogging or tweeting!



Since graduating college I have started to enjoy cooking A LOT! I love finding new recipes to try. So as I find and try new recipes I will post on here for you guys to try and let you know which ones I would not recommend! Most of my recipes come from online websites with a little tweaking of my own.



**NEW FEATURE** At the bottom of each recipe there is a place where you can rate the recipe! Let me know if you just liked it, loved it or thought it was just ok. No hard feelings! Promise :-)





Enjoy!



Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs

Ingredients

1 lb of ground beef
add some salt and pepper to season
1 clove grated garlic
1 tsp oregano (dry)
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tsp tomato paste
1 tsp Dijon
dash of Worcestershire sauce
1 egg
1 tbsp breadcrumbs
cubes of Mozzarella Cheese

Directions

Mix all ingredients with hands. Form into golf ball sized meatballs with cheese cubes wrapped inside each one. Bake on a large pan covered in oil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious -- are you doing the photography for these as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try too but I just use the recipe photo too when I don't get a chance to photograph the food myself.

    ReplyDelete